Saturday, March 5, 2016


Do you have a "lap-craft"? 

I have a hard time just sitting and watching TV in the evening. Even though I'm tired and need to relax I still like to keep my hands busy.  So, I found that making these t-shirt rag rugs was just the ticket.

 They're fun and easy to make for gifts or to sell at craft fairs.  You can "up-cycle" old t-shirts, buy them inexpensively from second stores or use up remnants that you have in your stash.  

Just cut them up in one to two inch strips and crochet them with an extra large crochet hook.  That big hook is easy on your end-of-the-day tired hands and makes for quick work. These finished approximately 24" x 30" and only took an hour.  

More of my soft and scrunchy rugs are available at BeautifulBagsEtc along with all of my one of a kind handbags.  Stop by when you're looking for something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment